Digipay Customer Balance Check Problem 2023 is solved, if you are looking for solutions to Digipay balance check then here it is.
If you are a CSC VLE and you are providing financial services at your center but you are unable to check the customer’s balance through CSC Digipay. So here I am with the solution to this error you can solve easily by following this article’s steps.
What is Customer Balance Check Problem in Digipay?
Digipay Customer’s Balance Check Problem is a technical issue, due to irregular maintenance in the CSC account by a VLE in KYC updation this error appears. Apart from this, you have to be up to date with the Digi latest version of the software. Whatever it is you can solve the issue and again you can provide financial services at your CSC Center. Even, again you can check the customer’s bank account balance.
The issue Digipay Customer Balance Check error will get solved by updating KYC in the CSC registration portal. And updating the digi pay with the latest version that you can download from here. You need to update your Pan card, Bank Account, and Identity proof in the CSC Registration portal. To update and solve the digipay error follow the steps:
- First of all, go to the CSC registration portal.
- Now click on the My Account section from the menu bar of that page.
- Then a login page will open where enter your CSC ID and select biometric details.
- After that, fill in the captcha, and after confirming to I agree button click on submit.
- After the biometric authentication, your CSC My Account will open.
- Then update KYC, Bank Details, and Pan card one by one.
- Now your data will be updated within a few days and your problem will be solved.
In conclusion, the digipay customer balance check problem is a very frustrating issue for a csc vle. But we have told the solution in this article and you can solve the issue by following the steps given above. We are not an official team of CSC but we have seen the issue in-depth and after verifying with the CSC District manager and doing it practically the problem was solved. But it is important to stay up to date with the latest version of the software to avoid such errors in the future.